Win A Copy of Steve Harvey’s ‘Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man’!
Note: This competition is only open to residents of the UK.
To celebrate the UK and Ireland release of THINK LIKE A MAN, Sony Pictures UK and Brothers With No Game are giving five lucky readers the chance to win a copy of Steve Harvey’s self-help book ‘Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man’; the New York Times #1 best seller, courtesy of Turnaround Publisher Services. The book aims to empower women everywhere to take control of their relationships. Brothers…watch out!
Think Like A Man hits cinemas on the 22nd June and is a great, truth-filled comedy. The movie follows four friends who conspire to turn the tables on their women when they discover the ladies have been using Steve Harvey’s relationship advice against them. This is a comedy that highlights relationship truths no one wants to talk about! Starring: Jerry Ferrara, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Kevin Hart and Romany Malco. Watch the trailer below:
How to Enter
To win one of the copies, follow these three steps:
2) Like the ‘Brothers With No Game’ Facebook page.
3) Finally, answer the following question: When does Think Like A Man hit UK and Ireland cinemas?
a) 22nd June
b) 22nd July
b) 22nd August
Email your name, contact number and the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject, please put ‘Think Like A Man’.
The competition closes at 12pm on Saturday 30th June. Winners will be announced the following week.
Good luck and remember to go and see the film!
Terms & Conditions
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Sony Pictures UK and Brothers With No Game do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all UK residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Brothers With No Game. Brothers With No Game’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Brothers With No Game reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Brothers With No Game reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
One comment on “Win A Copy of Steve Harvey’s ‘Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man’!”
Pingback: 10 Things We Liked About ‘Think Like A Man’ - Brothers With No Game